MOST ADVANCED - MANTHAN SILAGE CUTTER, MILLS & SILAGE MANAGEMENT & PACKING MACHINES FOR DAIRY FARMS FROM BRAZIL
Vidhata GRAY2020 NEXT STEP TOWARDS NEW WORLD OF FEEDS
- "Z" Technology rotor (flywheel) blade: this patented feature from JF gives the most precise chop of all harvesters in the market. Having uniform and even chopped particles is one of the most important attributes of one forage harvester, as this result in better quality silage preservation, less loss of forage and higher voluntary intake of forage by the animals. Our "Z" technology also make the knife to chop and blow at the same time, avoiding to have extra blowers on the rotor which only take more power and increase the probability of machine jamming.
- 10 blades in rotor instead of 6 : this gives more productivity and higher chopping precision, resulting in better packing in silage pit/bag and less forage loss.
- On JF 92 Z10 you can choose from 18 chop sizes from 2 to 55mm. This is specially important when you are chopping different types of forage like maize, grasses, sugar cane. Each forage needs a different chopping length for being more efficient on silage making or rummen digestion. Also when forages a drier than normal, you want to have a smaller cut size as their particles tend to be longer when dry. In modern farming you will use several types of forage and not only one, so you need a harvester that can change the chop size. This is a standard worldwide.
- Our machine when you use 5mm and smaller chopping lengths, you will have almost all maize grains cracked, because of its blade technology and drum synchronization. And if you don't crack the grains in maize silage, then all grains will be wasted and there is no point at all in making silage.
- JF's transmission system is a state of the art technology, giving efficient and frictionless transmission of power for lower maintenance and higher productivity.
- We designed our machines for tough jobs, even for cutting sugar cane, so the machine is robust and has lower running cost than other machines.
- Our "Z" technology blade together with our unique and precision manufactured transmission system gives a machine with the highest productivity in the market
- Our star shaped blades for cutting the stalks deliver a precise cut which is very important for plant regrowth
- OUr blades, gears and shafts are made of the highest quality material and receive specific hardening process for longer durability and lower maintenance requirements.
- JF is the world's Nº1 forage harvester manufacturer, well know in the 5 continents and over 55 countries.
JF 192 C12: Equipment with technology inherited from the renowned JF C120, with technical dimensions to meet the farmer who has the cane as its main source of forage and needs a powerful machine and that is dimensioned to work hard. The JF 192 C12 provides high yield and resistance, while maintaining excellence in uniformity chopped. Equipped with controls and hydraulic outlet nozzle and fairing, which make practical sugarcane harvest for forage.
Less friction in the product inlet
Ease in raising cane lying
Transmission cardan box
Full hydraulic control
Easy handling of the spout
FORAGE HARVESTERS, INDEPENDENT ROW
BEST FOR CO4 , CO 5, MAIZE , JWARI , BAJRA AND ALL TROPICAL GRASSES FULL CUT 3 FT / 6 FT , 2 ROW / 4 ROW
MADE IN BRAZIL SOUTH AMERICA
SPECIFICATION MODEL Z 10 / Z6 3D - AT 1000
Capacity up to 30 ton/h*
Cut sizes 24 (3 TO 26mm)
Number of rotor 1
Number of rows INDEPENDENT 1 METER
Number of rotor blades 10 / 6
Power source tractor PTO
Number of gathering drums 6
Recommended power at PTO 55 & ABOVE hp
Required revolution at PTO 540
Weight 870 Kg
Transmission system BELT
NEW AT2000 BOOKING OPEN
6 FEET, 4 ROW CHOPPER CUM LOADER FORAGE HARVESTER
OTHER RANGE OF BIG PRODUCTS FORAGE HARVESTER
Type your paragraph here.
JF 2000 AT Frontal Precision Forage Harvester is the evolution of exclusive JF concept for harvesting with twin chopping rotors combined with JF 1600 AT row independent harvesting tecnology.
With a high productivity 2,0m harvesting header and high quality particle size distribution adjustable to 24 sizes, the harvester is still more productive and versatile. With its multi-forage harvesting system for winter and summer crops, resulting in superior quality silage, improving livestock feeding.
The folding frame is very handy for offset and front/rear harvesting positions, making easy the opening of fields and harvesting on edges, as well as making transportation simpler.
The chute with double deflector has a precise discharge controled by joystick.